In our literature class, we are reading with our literature teacher, Pato Chujman, war poems. We started reading the poem called “Dulce Et Decorum Est”, written by Wilfred Owen. Afterwards, we read “Soldier rest!”, written by Sir Walter Scot and “The Death Bed”, written by Siegfried Sassoon. Then we read other poems related to war too from a webpage she gave us.
Aca les dejo la presentacion sobre Panama que realice en la materia de historia.
Una vez leidos los libros de Martín Fierro, ambos escritos por José Hernandez, nuestra profesora decidió hacer un proyecto grupal. Este consistía en dividirnos en grupos de a seis y elegir una de las escenas sucedidas en el transcurso del relato para trabajar. Luego debíamos elaborar un guión cinematográfico y actuarlo. Yo realicé mi trabajo con Rosario Segura, Lola Villegas, Benjamin Mayol, Lucas Campion y Victoria Landolfo.
This year at school I’ll be working on an e-portolio. It will consist on all of my work I’ll do along the year, with the aim of creating a section of the blog where you can find all of my work done when I’m inspired.
Hope you enjoy my work as much as I enjoy doing them!
All mammals have a CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM and a PERIPHERAL NERVOUS SYSTEM. The CNS is made up of the brain and the spinal cord. The peripheral nervous system is made up of nerves and receptores.
For this week, we were assigned the following task by our Biology teacher.
- In pairs, add a video which shows the pupil reflex in your eyes.
- Using your reflex actions´knowledge , sketch the sequence of the pupil reflex. State the stimulus, receptors, coordinator, effector, effect, response and all the neurones involved.
- What is the importance of this reflex?
- Booklet act: COMPLETE questions 1 b and c on page 9.
Before starting to read the story “The Lady in the Looking Glass”, we did some research based on the following criteria:
- Important facts about her life.
- Her influence on female writers.
- The techniques she introduced.