This is the explanation for the assignment you will have to hand in for May 5th the latest. The assignment will have to have the same characteristics as the material we have been working with up to now.
- Choose a stereotype you feel represents you.
- Look for different videos, images, texts and material that will exemplify your point.
- Explain why this stereotype represents you or affects you in some way.
- Explain who are affected at large.
- Explaing where you can see it.
- Provide thoughts of your own to erradicate this issue in our society.
- Give us a conclusionDON´T FORGET TO INCLUDE: IMAGES, VIDEOS, TEXTS, SONGS IF YOU WANT TO.GOOD LUCK!
1) The stereotype I feel represented is ” the typical nerd in the American shows” as I use glasses and brackets. I study all day and get bullied (although I am not). I do all the homework and do an effort if I am bad at something.
3) This stereotype affects me in the way that as I do my homework if I have to do a work in pairs and we don’t finish I have to finish it although I don’t want to, but I do it because I know that noone will do it for me and I don’t want to get a low mark.
4) The one who is affected is my partner and myself as he does never work and get a good grade although he did a very poor job, and I had to do the most.
5) I realize at school.
6) Not everyone who uses glasses and brackets like to do all the work if it’s in groups. People should know that.
7) The conclusion is: Although I look as typical nerd I am not one of them.
It is in English.