After reading and analyzing the story «Journey», we came back to the idea of Rite of Passage, something we have not analyzed in a long time. After we finished with that activity, we started working on the poet Seamus Heaney and some of his poems.
As usual, first we need to do some research on the poet:
- Won the literature Nobel Prize in 1995.
- Born in Ireland in 1939, live through the Cold War in Europe.
- Born into a large catholic family.
- Born in the countryside, has a strong connection with nature.
- Professor in Harvard and Oxford.
- Interested in his country’s civil war.
- One of the most important poet’s of the 20th century.